Whilst uncommon, cord prolapse poses a serious danger to the fetus and must be managed correctly.
This course covers the core features of cord prolapse including its definition, risk factors and management.
- Australian College of Midwives CPD Recognised Activity
- Comprehensive staff reporting allowing administrators to easily generate compliance reports in seconds
- User certification provided upon successful completion
- Introduction and definitions
- Risk factors
- Preparation for assessment
- Practice quiz
- Summative quiz
- References and links